Business Online Collaboration Center
As a business professional, if you received a magic wand, what would you wish for? Higher earnings, larger profits or better cash flow? What about a more skilled workforce? What if you could influence your future workforce today by impacting the employability skills of today’s students and your future employees?
Join World-Interact.com and begin collaborating!
How can you collaborate and help grow the global workforce?
- Provide feedback on student projects through the Win Projects portion of this site.
- Volunteer to be a mentor (see below).
- Add your business profile to the site.
- Post internships and job openings.
- Connect with students and teachers through the Forums on this site to help them solve challenging growth issues.
- Get connected!
We’ll give back to you too! Students are writing articles and researching the best of the web to provide useful tips for busy professionals like you!
Become a Mentor
The Mentorship Program is great program which gives students the chance to get help on their employability skills. It’s a flexible program allowing mentors, teachers and students to work on their own time. The program also allows you to choose and change your mentors. Sign up today!
Thank you! You've already signed up.
● Read the article Developing a Buyer Centric Content Marketing Strategy by
Carlos Hidalgo. This article is about marketers who try to release content at
a rapid pace rather than focusing on the quality of their content. This article
suggests that content marketers should focus on their content more so than
how fast content is released. Customers aren’t as impressed by speed as
much as quality.
● For social media marketers, keep your posts short. No one likes to read
extremely long posts. Keep the content in your post concise and specific.
According to Strategies for Effective Tweeting: A Statistical Review,
“Tweets containing less than 100 characters receive 17% higher engagement
than longer tweets.”
● For businesses that are looking to do business in the United States, be aware
of how the US economy works. It is a market economy, so the government
has little involvement in business operations. The people can own their own
businesses rather than the government owning everything. In this economy,
businesses decide what is produced based on what people want and
businesses can price their products or services the way they would like.